Sunday, April 11, 2010

Kari and Trevor's Wedding

The wedding/sealing was so beautiful! The sealer shared such wonderful things about the temple and our Savior, Jesus Christ. I love the picture above because it shows the happiness of Kari.

The best friends!!! I love these girls and it is so nice to be together to share in the excitement of Kari and Trevor's marriage.
Here we are at the reception site, Mount Vernon Country Club. The views were so beautiful!
Isn't this cake so amazing? I don't know if I have ever seen a prettier cake. It was such a wonderful reception, with good food and company. I just love being there to celebrate such a special time. Kari and Trevor are an amazing couple and I wish them the very best in their new life together. They will do great things together. Kari has been such a dear friend to me and I am so grateful for her friendship. We have been through a lot together including challenges in both of our lives and exciting things like running a marathon. She is one of those people I know will be a friend of mine forever. I am so grateful that the Lord has blessed me with her friendship.
Congratulations Kari and Trevor!!!















1 comment:

  1. I love Kari's hair color and dress. At first I didn't notice the sash, but in another picture I could see it with her bouquet out of the way and I love it. I like how her sleeves criss-cross like that.
    You look so pretty in all the pictures.
    Good post!

    ReplyDelete